Weight Loss Surgery Cookbook for Dummies

Jenniflower75
on 12/13/14 12:58 am

I just ordered this cookbook off of amazon. I got it a few days ago and am making my first meal out of it. I don't have a lot of options because I don't have my pantry, fridge, and freezer stocked with what I need but I'm making canadian bacon and spinach fritata's they sound good they are 175 calories and I can't wait to try them. I improvised because we didn't have enough eggs for the recipe and it was hard to guess with the numbers we had and we didn't have cheddar cheese so we used colby jack and I don't really like canadian bacon so I used sliced deli ham off of the bone. I guess we shall see how it turns out. I will let you guys know and if you are interested in the recipe from the book I can give it to you.

Abby M.
on 12/13/14 5:36 am
RNY on 12/08/14

Keep us posted. Sounds awesome!

Price S.
on 12/14/14 9:02 pm - Mills River, NC

I never used that book but I did use a lot of Niki's recipes and the world according to Eggface ones.  Both helped me get through the beginning and cook things that I could eat along with the whole family.  Linda has posted a lot that come from a low carb website that look interesting.  Acutally, these days we mostly eat a pork chop, piece of chicken etc and a salad.  I can do dinner while DH is feeding the dogs, lol.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 12/15/14 1:09 am

I'm always on the look out for new recipes.  I mostly do low carb now, but I'm in maintenance.

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 412 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 473 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 495 views