I'm a loser!!

JB1114
on 5/7/16 6:39 pm - Grain Valley, MO

I weighed this morning and saw a 1.8 lb. loss for the week.  I switched from Weigh****cher meetings to their online program.  It's much cheaper but gives me access to all their info. 

My schedule is much different now that I'm not working.  I eat breakfast much later, about 8:30, and around 11:30 I have  protein shake and another protein shake late afternoon.  I'm trying to eat about every 3 hours.  I have a membership at 24 Hour Fitness so I'm going to look at their schedule and get myself in for some exercise.  I have a bike and a stepper, but I rarely use them.

There are some good recipes on the home page here on OH.  I'm going to make the Pumpkin Pie and the

PB&J Cake.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Price S.
on 5/8/16 4:44 am - Mills River, NC

Good job!!!  Whatever works as long as it isn't unhealthy and WW has always been one of the best ways to eat!!!

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 5/8/16 5:57 am - Butler, PA

YEAH YOU!!!!!   My DD was about 30 pounds overweight and I wanted her to do the WW on line but she decided to do the Shakeaology.  She is constantly on her phone so I figured the online WW would be convenient and healthy.

A while ago I was looking over those recipe and most of them sound pretty simple. I didn't see those two so I'll have to check it out again.  I'm not much of a cook.  DH is very picky likes really plain food.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

JB1114
on 5/8/16 9:05 am - Grain Valley, MO

My DIL did Shakealogy and was successful. I looked at it but it's very expensive.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 412 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 473 views