Improved Eating......Wagon in Sight

JB1114
on 6/8/16 7:13 pm - Grain Valley, MO

My eating has improved greatly this week.  I bought a special little notebook to write down my food choices, record my weight and make notes about what happened each day.  I want to start posting in Roz's message, but this week I'm working  on eating slower and making good choices.

It has been a stressful week.  DH is in the hospital.  Over the weekend he probably had 3 TIAs but didn't want to go to the ER.  He's had numerous ones over the year.  Monday his right knee started swellling and his entire leg was hot, symptoms of a blood clot.  He has fluid on the knee and a clot in his leg.  He had a needle stuck n his knee today but it didn't work.  Tomorrow Radiology will drain it using Dopplar.

Instead of eating all the wrong things because of his situation, I have stayed on plan.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Price S.
on 6/9/16 4:43 am - Mills River, NC

Life really does throw us curves.  Good for you staying on track.  Most hospitals these days at least have a decent cafeteria where you can pick up a salad.  I'll be swinging lizards your way. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 287 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 413 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views