Life is changing... gives motivation

HippieDreads
on 1/7/17 2:32 am

I'm looking to adopt this year, I want to be the healthiest me I can be to do so. I found the kids I want I just have to start the classes and such to make it so.I know in my heart these two boys are mine. I can feel it and I want to be around for them for a long time so back on track I go. Working my butt off to be my best. They deserve it so do I. I can't explain how I know things are going to be amazing over the next couple of months but I DO know it. It's like God has his hand on my shoulder showing me the way. I have to quit smoking, That's a biggie. I don't want to be smoking near the kiddo's.  I'm so proud of all I have accomplished and all that the future holds, I was so excited when I saw these boys I knew I had to share. They will be my boys I just know it. I don't know how I know it but I do.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/7/17 3:53 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

That's wonderful!  Best of luck to you and your boys.  Our two youngest came to us through adoption and it was definitely meant to be, so if you feel that way I'm sure it will come through!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

HippieDreads
on 1/7/17 11:29 am

Thank you so much it's good to hear from others who have adopted. I can't explain it but I just KNOW these boys are mine. i can see myself caring for them playing with them wiping snotty noses the whole bit. I can't wait.

Readyjwc
on 1/7/17 2:23 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

Go with your gut....stop smoking....and trust in God.

Best of luck from NH!

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

Roz !!!!
on 1/7/17 5:12 pm - Butler, PA

That's Awesome!!!   I totally understand how you could be feeling God's presence through this.  It takes a very special person to go through this process.

The girls at work all decided to quit smoking and I was so surprised how well they did.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 286 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 410 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 470 views
Still kickin'...