Menus and Miles Tuesday December 2017

Roz !!!!
on 12/19/17 9:54 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

9 + Years!!

Good Afternoon LW's!!! Are you ready for the Holidays? My hubby has been wrapping for a few days. We cut back this year but with 9 grandkids there is still a ton to wrap. I'm soooo looking forward to our Christmas Eve service at church. That's when I feel a sigh of relief because the shopping lists can be thrown away and the wrapping is all done.

I have to admit I've had a few to many pieces of candy and party food this past week. As of this morning the scales were still in my "good" range.

Breakfast:

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Lunch: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Cheese

Snack: Nuts and Cheese

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:

Dinner: Roast and 1/2 cup Mashed Potatoes

Snack: Lightly Salted Popcorn

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Ginnny
on 12/19/17 10:24 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good afternoon Menu Gang! I feel like we're in the home stretch. I have to wor****il noon on Thursday then done till the new year. Tomorrow we are having an office pot luck so no work will be done.

Was to the gym this morning - did my weight routine and felt pretty good about it!

I ate a crazy amount of crackers with Balderson cheese spread, and a few chip nuts yesterday. The scale rewarded me with a 3.7 lb loss. Not sure if its because my calories were higher or what exactly is going on with my bod. I will see what happens tomorrow morning. I will stay away from the extras around the office today, because I have a pretty good menu planned and want to make sure I can tell if its working for me. I am my lowest weight I can remember in years...167.2 lbs

Post Op 20+ months

B1 - small banana, 1 tbsp. peanut butter

B2 - rotisserie chicken

S - greek yogurt

L - cobb salad

S - pepperette and cucumbers

D - shepperds pie

Total Cal 1320, Protein122, Carbs 58

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Roz !!!!
on 12/19/17 10:33 am - Butler, PA

Congrats with the # on the scale!!! You are doing Awesome!!!!! I've found that sometimes if I increase my calories for a day or say I actually have a loss that sticks but I have to get right back to eating what is normal for me to keep it off.

That's great you get that many days off. I'm taking the day after Christmas off. I LOVE the Christmas rush and sales that morning. I'm a Christmas paper/boxes crazy person.....LOL. This year I hoping I can buy some one color paper that I would be able to use for birthdays etc.

I LOVE Rotisserie Chicken!! DH isn't crazy about it so I can usually get 3 meals out of it. Love the Protein total!!

Roz

on Maintenance

Ginnny
on 12/19/17 11:12 am, edited 12/19/17 3:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I had an RMR test done last week and it said I should be eating 1800+ calories if I was sedentary which I?m not.

So im playing with my macros to try and figure out what a good number is for me.

I can?t imagine eating that much food so I?m trying to up my calories with protein and a bit of fruit, nuts and fats. We will see if the loss was just a fluke or if weight will stay down. It won't if I keep eating the crap I shoved into my face today!

Im entering a trial and error phase I think!

Have fun with the Boxing Day shopping you won?t catch me near a store until the new year!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Roz !!!!
on 12/21/17 9:07 am - Butler, PA

I've had more than my share of extra bites so far this holiday season and my scales were under my "perfect range" this morning. You will figure out what works for you.

1800 sounds like a lot of calories but you do work out so maybe. Just eat more protein than carbs. I haven't added mine up for years.

Roz

on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 12/19/17 5:35 pm - VA

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee (30g)
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries and almonds (18g)
S -
L - small chicken Caesar salad and protein shake (30g)
S - small bag kettle chips
D - bacon wrapped shrimp and coleslaw
S - CarbSmart ice cream
S - fresh salsa and Tostitos

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
evening batch: done
heme iron: pending

MILES:
walking & stairs

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 12/21/17 9:08 am - Butler, PA

Sounds Yummy!!!

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 277 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 402 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...