Menus and Miles Sunday Feb. 11th

Roz !!!!
on 2/11/18 4:56 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Morning LW's!!!! I really appreciate Gina taking over while I've been busy!!! Thank You Over and Over Again!!! WOW...have we been busy!!!!! Until indoor baseball finishes up in mid March. We've finished as much as we can for right now at our DD's new All-star Cheerleading Gym. She has over 200 families signed up in our Portal for when this season ends and 129 taking tumbling classes now. My girls are VERY Excited!!

I have to be honest....I have been eating on the run and sampling sweets that have been showing up at the gym. My scales are still in my good range but I need to get a handle on it before it explodes!!!

9 + Years!!

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Breakfast: dry Honey Nut Cheerios

Lunch:

Snack: Nuts and Cheese

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:

Dinner: Not Sure

Snack: Lightly Salted Popcorn

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 2/11/18 5:57 am - VA

Roz, thank goodness you're back! Sounds like your girls are hits. Woohoo!

Hi Guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee (30g)
B - bacon, egg, sausage and V8 juice
S - maybe trail mix
L - protein shake (30g) and/or salad
S - popcorn
D - pot roast w/veggies
S - CarbSmart ice cream

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches:
evening batch:
heme iron: pending

MILES:
not much...raining buckets

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/18 8:40 am, edited 2/11/18 12:49 am

Hi Roz! Hi Gina! It?s nice to see that you?re as active and community-enhancing as ever Roz!

Today I finished a huge 2-day cook of freezeable foods ( started out by needing to empty the root cellar ) . I?m thoroughly amazed how many servings of cooked veggies I eat a day ... I finally realized it after roasting pan after pan of peppers and eggplants, and making tomato sauce with carrots , garlic, onions...mushrooms .. the list never ends.

Judging by these recipes - its no wonder I don?t regain ( despite horrible self indulgent habits ) because im basically eating the Weigh****chers 200 free foods lists lol.

I still can?t pretend that brown rice , some kind of bean, veg, and lean protein doesn?t both taste good and keep my health and energy levels high.

Breakfast - stuffed eggplant Turkish style with organic low-fat Andouille chicken sausage , brown rice, roasted peppers , mushrooms onions and fresh garlic, fat free cheddar cheese . ( served with fat free sour cream)

snack- Pumpkin Spice Chai tea latte with truvia and fat free milk

Lunch- red wine spritzer ( peach sugar free seltzer red wine ) fennel orange and mandarin cilantro green onion chopped salad with fat free coconut Thai dressing homemade

Dinner - maybe air popped popcorn with salt and butter buds . Smoked wild caught trout with fresh baked bread , dill and fat free sour cream sauce.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 490 views