Just Checking in with the Lightweights

Roz !!!!
on 3/24/19 6:05 pm - Butler, PA

Every once in awhile I check in to see if some of my "old" Friends check in. Send me a message if you ever do!!!! I miss you all!!!!

I'm doing pretty good. Really no problem with my weight at all. I've held steady around 119-121 for years now. Still wearing the same dress pants I bought 10 years ago. I get them dry cleaned and they still look nice. My belly and legs are still in bad shape as far as loose skin goes but I just can't see at 65 getting it taken care of. I look fine when I'm fully dressed..... A friend just had an RNY done. I told her about it years ago but the time just wasn't right for her then. . Her daughter's getting married very soon and I can't wait to see the pictures of her in her Mother of the Bride dress. I'm really happy for her.

Family Wise: Our 3 daughters, 3 sons-in-laws and 9 grandkids are doing great. My daughters opened up their own All-Star Cheer Gym after being somewhere else for 17 years. On their 1st year anniversary in Dec. they had about 250 kids who were itching to compete at the first competition. They just competed with 11 teams at a local competition and took 11 first places plus specialty awards.

My hubby has had some heart attacks and got a pacemaker last summer. In a couple of weeks he's going back in for an Ablation for Afib. We have pretty good Drs. in Pittsburgh that we trust to keep him ticking.

Well DH (Darling Hubby) is headed to bed so I better finish up here. He's retired but I still work and I have to get up early in the morning.

LOVE my Lightweights!!!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Laurie_09
on 2/9/20 10:11 am
  1. Hi, haven't been on here in years! I remember you from back in the day. Does major mom ever post?
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/20 12:18 am
RNY on 01/01/14

She was an extremely cool chick lol ! I miss her too ... but I suspect the menu n steps are stil th same ... carbsmart ice cream lol . Why post the exact same thing ?

Lee ~
on 1/8/21 9:08 am - CA

Roz, it's great to see you're doing so well. Where has everyone gone?

hugs,

lee

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Sharon H.
on 6/25/21 4:57 am

Hey Roz!

I've been on a winding journey. My exDH passed 1/17/2020. It's been hard for Evan and me. While DH and I had divorced we stayed very close.

I had regained quite a bit of my original loss. My endo was working with me on the reactive hypoglycemia and knew how frustrated I was since we couldn't get it under control. He also knew how much I had regained. He started me on trulicity about two years ago which really stabilized my hypoglycemia as well as starting a huge weight loss journey. I went from 193 down to 179 within a year. He changed me to ozempic in May 2020 and I am at 148 this morning. I'm really proud of my weight loss. I'm happy if I stay at this weight or if I lose another 10# which would reach goal. Either way my BMI is normal and my hypoglycemia is under control!!! I think another 5k could be in my future ?

In April I blacked out and fell and banged my head off the toilet. Yep, only me. Then I fell and hit the end table. Pretty sure left side but it could have been both. Somehow I ended up on the couch. I even called someone and didn't know I did it! My DH took me to the ER where A HUGE shiner started on my left eye. The ER released me and while I was getting ready to leave, I fell over and hit my head off the floor on the right side. Ha! They admitted me for three days. Now I have a serious concussion and have not been able to work since 4/23. My concussion Dr. Will re-evaluate on 8/24. WOOT. Now my eyes, memory, concentration, cognitive and balance are all messed up as well as my brain.

It's great to see you and hear all the great news about the fam! Sorry about DH but I'm really glad you're here in Da Burgh because you're right, best care on the planet!

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 278 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 403 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 464 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 489 views