Hunter's 18 month check-up

smileyjamie72
on 11/16/07 4:50 am - Palmer, AK
Hunter will not "officially" be 18 months until the 22nd (Thanksgiving) but his check-up went smoothly yesterday................. He got a flu shot, and I also got a flu shot..... couldn't get dad to volunteer for a shot (scaredy cat is willing to risk getting SICK!!!!) Anyways, Hunter's weight was 20 pounds 8 ounces (in the 3 percentile for the growth chart) And he is in the 42 percentile for his height!!! He is just tall and skinny. For the FIRST TIME the doctor did not bring up his weight issue!!!!!!!! He was full-term.... I was almost 41 weeks when I had him & he was 6 pounds 2.5 ounces. And at every appontment the doctor has said SOMETHING about his weight.... until now!!!! So, now I am happier when I walked out of the doctors office ( I KNEW that we, as parents we were doing EVERYTHING RIGHT, but as soon as we left the doctors appointments, I would feel guilt, because Hunter was skinny) So, we have a HAPPY and HEALTHY baby who has been hitting ALL of his milestones since he was born.... But momma had a COMPLEX!!!!!!! -Jamie
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/07 4:57 am - OK
Hey there. I can't believe our kids are a few days apart its amazing. Nate can't have the flu shot has eggs in it as far as i know he is still allergic to the, haven't tried kinda scared. Nate is 21 and a half pounds and the most pickiest eaters. glad to hear that he is doing well and that you have a health baby. Nate was in day care in Oct when i had surgery came down sick. I got him better. The hubby and I went to Kansas City to see Garth Brooks in concert and my mom had him and she works in day care and he went for 2 days and now he is sick again had him in er with 104 temp white blood count high has a bacteria infection so on meds but other then that he is driving me crazy lol. speaking of Nate he is awake from nap gotta run Thanks for the update glad all is well
HeatherBlood
on 11/28/07 2:01 am - Anchorage, AK
Hey Jamie! Yeah, I found you. Hopefully, this board will be active! Hugs! HeatherB
smileyjamie72
on 12/3/07 6:54 am - Palmer, AK
I hope so too!!!!! But, looking at the posts........ I think it will be like the parenting board...... unfortunately!!!! NICE TO SEE A FRIENDLY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Jamie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 7466 views
How do you....
Sandie E. · 0 replies · 8079 views
test
justin2smart12q · 1 replies · 8131 views