Are you ready for Santa??!!??

smileyjamie72
on 12/18/07 4:50 am - Palmer, AK
I think we are at last ready at our house for Santa to arrive next week!!!!! Mark's parents are coming up from Southern California on Saturday. This will be this first Christmas Mark has spent with his parents in 15 years. They are excited to be able to come up & spend Christmas with the Alaskan relatives. Hunter is only 18 months, so he does not understand as much, but as soon as they get here, he will be EXCITED to see gramma and grandpa. My mom lives up here, about 45 minutes away, but most of the time she "can't be bothered". Oh well, it is her loss. I am excited as well. It was 6 above this afternoon. I hope it will warm up & snow!!!!!! Take Care!!!!! -Jamie
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/07 7:21 am - OK
I want to see Santa but I do believe he is rather busy this year and we may not get to see him but we are ready Nate just loves the blow up santa's Hope your doing well
smileyjamie72
on 12/21/07 4:16 am - Palmer, AK
They did a report last night on the news from North Pole, Alaska. (about 350 miles north of here by car) Yes, there is a town called North Pole & a North Pole High School !!!!! There is a Santa Claus House there too!! Anyways, it was a neat report!!!! Merry Christams!!!! -Jamie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 7466 views
How do you....
Sandie E. · 0 replies · 8079 views
test
justin2smart12q · 1 replies · 8131 views