My child could use your help/This may help lift your spirits

Mommy_to_3_Boys
on 9/7/08 4:41 am - Sheridan, AR

So I know this is not weight related, but hey, we also post about our lives,right? If you want to help us out, it would be great.

My son has entered a contest at a local radio station here in Arkansas. The child with the most votes at the end of the contest wins a trip for his family to Disney World. I didn't expect this to turn out to be a popularity contest, but it has. Voting ends September 26th. You can only vote once per IP address and we only have one PC and few friends and family members. Everyone here at Obesity Help has been great in helping us out, and in one day, he has taken the lead. Please help us hold on to this lead. We still have several days before voting ends.

Anyways, if you want to help us out, please go to www.kssn.com and click on Kiddieokee. Then click on the 2-4 age group. My son is  #2 on the list, he is wearing a white t-shirt and he sings "Folsom Prison Blues". His name is Wyatt. Wyatt really wants to go see Mickey Mouse and with your help, he can! Thanks everyone and please pass the word along to your friends and family members also!

Most Active