Healthy recipe forum

Mariah
on 2/8/09 8:35 am - Richmond, IN

Thank you ladies and gents,

So many of you have signed up for my favorite recipe site and Ive gotten so many new recipes from all of you.  I got a new new idea there for  a talopia  with black bean salsa that was awesome from one of your recipes.  There are so many recipes now I could try a new one everyday for the rest of my life I think.

I have sent out over 120 invites now and I even won a mixer from Kitchenaid on tuesday for so many ppl joining.  I dont need it since I already have 2.  So I promised it to give it to a lady on here that recently lost her job and had signed up.  I hope she enjoys it and you all love the site as much as I do.  

Anyone else wants to join  the recipe forum just let me know at [email protected] I send you an invite!!!

This is my favorite site for Healthy Recipes

http://www.bakespace.com/loginjoin/invite/8491

This is my favorite online site for shopping

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=190995

kells4
on 11/3/09 4:52 am
Thanks so much for this amazing forum!!! I get lots of tips and new recipes I'd been following this forum for a log time now but I just didn't registered myself but I wanted to thank you so much for all that help that you are giving me without even knowing!

And I'd  also like to share this marvelous recipe I found at a
free recipes site I found that also has healthy food recipes

Here is a KILLER blue cheese dressing recipe for you guys as a thank you:

1 clove garlic
pinch of dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon onion
salt
pinch of white pepper
1 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/3 teaspoon worcestershire sause tabasco
1/3 cup sour cream
1 cup of mayo
1 1/2 ounces buttermilk
3 ounces maytag blue cheesecrush garlic glove and dice

Whisk together all spices in the red wine vinegar, add sour cream, then Mayo and then buttermilk. Make sure you leave healthy sized chunks of cheese so your friends get that little surprise.

Remember: The first time you make a recipe follow the directions to the letter and, use the very best quality of the listed items.

"The salad itself is also important.I always cut the heart out of the Romaine. I tear the Romaine (rather than cut it). ALWAYS peel the tomatoes before slicing and I always seed them.Mix the lettuce and tomatoes in a large bowl. Add the dressing about a tablespoon at a time while continuing to toss. Make sure all items are covered but not smothered. Take some fresh blue cheese (not used in the dressing) and crumble it over the single salad servings.I also hard boil an egg and shred dust the top of salad before serving.

Finally, please take the time to find a Blue Cheese Other than Danish Blue. It is worth the search!

Most Active