My boyfriend broke up because of my wls.

sandra92335
on 12/18/16 3:52 pm - bloomington, CA

I informed my boyfriend last week that im getting wls surgery in January.  This sunday he broke up with me. After 2 miscarriages and 3 years of relationship. It is finally over. I thought we could work thru it. I mean I was there thru all his bs. I feel so lonely.

CrashOveride
on 12/25/16 7:54 pm

I'm quite sorry to hear about what's happened to you. I know as someone who's spouse has gone through WLS it's hard to standby and be supportive, not because of being overweight, health reasons etc. but for the toll it puts on that persons body and mind.  That being said I wouldn't consider not standing by her side through it, it requires a support system. 

This puts you in a unique situation as well, you have to move forward and do so with a renewed faith and direction in both yourself and your resolve.  Believe in the path you've chosen and let those *****main support you.

jseemann16
on 12/28/16 2:53 pm
RNY on 09/29/16

I'm sorry your having to go through this at such an emotional time to begin with.

But think of it as the first 200 puound (approx lol) weight loss. If he wasn't going to support your decision now he probably would have sabotaged you later.

This is your opportunity to focus on YOU!

Surgery 9/29/16 RNY.

HW 211  SW 188  CW 125 GW 135

Mustang1031
on 3/10/17 8:39 am

He was not worthy of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueCanary
on 4/4/17 1:33 pm

"It is finally over"

That sentence speaks volumes. Best wishes on a new adventure & here's to the opportunity to find someone *****ally, really loves you or to discover yourself & know you are are amazing! Maybe both!

BlueCanary

Ht 5'4"

Current weight 315

BMI 54.1

Hoping for surgery in 2018

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 4/11/17 8:28 am, edited 4/11/17 1:41 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

I am so with CrashOveride:

This puts you in a unique situation as well, you have to move forward and do so with a renewed faith and direction in both yourself and your resolve. Believe in the path you've chosen and let those *****main support you.

How are you doing now?

Sharon

Blueeyesmiles
on 8/20/17 2:08 am

I know you posted this a little while ago. I'm sorry that this happened. How are you making out now?

Thinking of you ( HUGS).

b.

Most Active