VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh In - Sunday, Nov 28/10

Maintaining Cindy
on 11/27/10 8:41 pm
Daily Maintenance Weigh In - Sunday, Nov 28/10 

Surgery Date - June 12/09
Highest Weight - 230 lbs
Surgery Weight - 230 lbs
Total Amount Lost - 88 lbs
Goal Range - 140 lbs - 145 lbs
Yesterday's Weight - 143.6 lbs
Today's Weight - 143.2 lbs
Gain/Loss - -.4 lbs 

Random Thoughts:  
-     I lost again, I was not on plan yesterday, but plan to do better today, my luck can not hold with the way I am eating, and before it catches up to me, I want to get back on track. 

Hubby and I agreed we would go full tilt on Monday.  I want to help him lose another 10 lbs.  He has lost almost 20 lbs and kept it off.  Yeeehhhh Hubby! 

-  I am sorry I got so touchy yesterday, and thank you all so much for your love and support.  You guys are they best.  I beleive I am in a very safe place here, and will continue to talk about all my silly maintenance increments and thoughts... it works for me!!  Again Group Hugs! 

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/10 9:24 pm
VSG on 05/04/09 with

*SQUEEZE*

Weight loss and maintenance are not like a math problem or a faith base that claim there is only one way to the right answer. 

You need to process things "out loud" and you do, and that is fine and good!  Do that thing that works for you.  I think the way it was asked was what poked you in your sore feelers and an incidential incinuation of lack of happiness or food being controlling. I think it was not meant maliciously, just asked in a way that set you on edge. Either way, being humans, we just have days we respond better or not better than others.  :} 

It makes me touchy when folks allude to my being obsessive or that I could just do it like them and not worry about the things that I count as important, because they are not me, they do not live in my body, they did not spend all the rest of their personal retirement fund on this, they have not lived with my sleeve and I do not have the funds to "just get switched if I decide."  Ya know?  Or to allude that I am not strong, confident, or wise because I know me, and what I am capable of, and put up guards to keep myself accountable. 

Whatevs though, what works for everyone is what they need to do. 

I am proud on you for helping your love!  Good job to you both for your naked in Tonga times!  :}

Muwah.

b

Maintaining Cindy
on 11/27/10 10:49 pm
Hugs Hugs and more HUGS, my wise sweet friend! 

You are bang on, I am pretty sure she did not mean to judge or offend, and on a better day, I may have been able to respond without getting upset...  I don't accept not being happy, been there done that for far too many years...  I beleive I am responsible for my happiness or lack there of, and I do everything in my power to be happy and ensure my hubby and puppies are happy too... it is in my heart, not my accumulation of assets or my pant size :)  which really has nothing to do with anything, I just thought it was funny...

You are wise beyond your years,   and I just love you Brandi... how about some more of those hugs... 

MikeyMike
on 11/27/10 10:04 pm - New York, NY
Surgery Date -  3/3/2010
Highest Weight - 380 Lbs
Consult Weight - 357 Lbs
Surgery Weight - 309 Lbs 
Total Amount Lost - 142 Lbs
Goal Range - 215 - 220 Lbs
Yesterday's Weight - 214 Lbs
Today's Weight - 215 Lbs
Gain/Loss -  +1 Lbs

Random Thoughts:  
- I'm back in my range. Although these last couple of days didn't help with Thanksgiving and leftovers.

- Have to get back on the excercise track. Making plans to start again tomorrow afterwork. If I get a spurt of energy maybe i'll go today.

Highest Weight: 380                      Consult Weight: 357             Surgery Weight: 309 
Goal Weight: 220 (9/29/10)      Revised Goal Range 215-220         Current Weight: 224
Plastics: Circumferential Lower Body Lift - 11/18/2011
              Gynecomastia - 6/14/2012

MikeyMike
on 11/27/10 10:05 pm - New York, NY
Just want to let you know...I really appreciate these threads. I need the accountability

Highest Weight: 380                      Consult Weight: 357             Surgery Weight: 309 
Goal Weight: 220 (9/29/10)      Revised Goal Range 215-220         Current Weight: 224
Plastics: Circumferential Lower Body Lift - 11/18/2011
              Gynecomastia - 6/14/2012

Maintaining Cindy
on 11/27/10 10:51 pm
Thanks Mikey!! 

Me too! 

Hugs right back atcha, 

diane S.
on 11/28/10 5:45 am
128.5. still honked off about that half pound. D

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/10 11:31 am
This morning I was at 105lbs. This is the high end of my range and I am working on getting it to go down a little.  I was good all day, but the scale still went up .2 lbs. GRRR.  I have been good all day today too, and I hope the scale starts to show my effort.  I am not really stressed about it, but I am watching things more.  No more ice cream or peanut butter for now.
Ms Shell
on 11/29/10 2:17 am - Hawthorne, CA
You didn't get "touchy" my friend you FELT the FEELINGS you NEEDED to feel PERIOD!  We have long to often apologized for FEELING something!  I'm proud that you not along stood up for yourself, and posted your emotions, and stayed!!  I love you!

MS Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface