VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh In - Friday, Dec03/10

Maintaining Cindy
on 12/2/10 4:54 pm, edited 12/2/10 11:20 pm
Daily Maintenance Weigh In - Friday, Dec03/10 

Surgery Date - June 12/09
Highest Weight - 230 lbs
Surgery Weight - 230 lbs
Total Amount Lost - 88 lbs
Goal Range - 140 lbs - 145 lbs
Yesterday's Weight - 143.2 lbs
Today's Weight - 144 lbs
Gain/Loss - +.8 lbs 

Random Thoughts:  
-  Hi Everyone, feeling somewhat better, still hybernating in the house, no walks or ventures out.  I have found an amazing website at www.WomenToWomen.com where I have joined their Personal Program.  It will guide me through proper eating, exercise, viatamins and supplements to level our my hormones.  It is all natural and the website is set up by 3 female doctors in the US.  I am thriled to have found this and I have ordered everything I need to get started...  I can't wait till it comes in and starts working... I miss my walks and my friendly hello's to everyone on the streets of Caye Caulker.  I am embarrased to go out and about, Bary was very worried about me and asked a lot of people if they had seen me... now I have some explaining to do and I am just not ready yet...  sorry to talk so much about this, I am just working my way through it and I feel this is a safe place...  agian please don't comment on this, I would really rather not 'chat' about it... thanks so much for listening!  Big hugs!

MikeyMike
on 12/2/10 7:09 pm - New York, NY
Surgery Date -  3/3/2010
Highest Weight - 380 Lbs
Consult Weight - 357 Lbs
Surgery Weight - 309 Lbs 
Total Amount Lost - 142 Lbs
Goal Range - 215 - 220 Lbs
Yesterday's Weight - 216 Lbs
Today's Weight - 215 Lbs
Gain/Loss -  -1 Lbs

Highest Weight: 380                      Consult Weight: 357             Surgery Weight: 309 
Goal Weight: 220 (9/29/10)      Revised Goal Range 215-220         Current Weight: 224
Plastics: Circumferential Lower Body Lift - 11/18/2011
              Gynecomastia - 6/14/2012

Dee08
on 12/2/10 10:22 pm
VSG on 09/01/08 with
I was running late this morning (alarm did not go off...hate that!) and I forgot to weigh. 

Going to report as stayed the same.

Goal        128 lbs.
Current   138 lbs.

Have a great weekend everyone!
                  5'1"  Age 62   Goal weight between 128 - 135  
Boscogirl
on 12/2/10 10:54 pm - TX

Cindy, I discovered their website a few years ago and I use their vitamins.  They have a lot of great information and I learned about Dr. Christiane Northrup from them and she has a wonderful book...I can't think of the name at the moment, but they highly recommend it.  Through other related research I also learned about and starting using natural progesterone cream and it really helps me but my only issue was really just BAD PMS but you might want to read up on it.  Suzanne Somers has a lot of great books on the subject of natural hormone replacement.  (((HUGS)))
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
Maintaining Cindy
on 12/2/10 11:23 pm
Thanks Sweets,

I only had bad PMS too, called PMDD.

Fluoxetine worked great for me, but it was not natural and left me foggy.

I went off of it properly and still kinda crashed.

Looked for something natural and think I have found it.

Thanks my dear,

Cindy