VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Roller Coaster Ridi...

Roller Coaster Riding

moparmemaw
on 12/10/10 11:37 pm - IA
We're back from Disney World and this old woman rode the roller coasters!  Something I wouldn't do as a young woman, because they scared the begeebies out of me.  But I'm older and braver, so I went for it and LOVED IT!  Oh we had so much fun!  In and out of rides without problem.  No seatbelt extender on the airplane.  Our children and grandchildren were awestruck by all of it...and so was I.  It was truly magical with all the Christmas lights and music.  I can't even begin to describe how great it was. 

Disney brings out the "kid" in everyone!  No matter what your age, I recommend it highly!
Wanda
Some people might not support my WLS decision. 
Those people remind me of slinkys. Not good for much but it would would bring a smile to my face if someone pushed them down the stairs.

Ticker includes Pre-op weight loss 24 lb. 

diane S.
on 12/11/10 4:46 am
This is so cool. love stories like this. your family looks beautiful. So glad you had a great timea nd got to do something you hadn't before. all the best. Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Mimi N. Y.
on 12/11/10 4:55 am - New York, NY

Rock it sister!  I'm glad you had a magical time there with your cutie grandkids!
sassyscorpio
on 12/11/10 9:17 am
YOu all look so happy!   I can't wait til my grand babies are a little older so that I can take them.
Disneyland/world is the happiest place on earth!

band 12-29-06     revision  to sleeve  Alberto Aceves  4-29-09

I love my sleeve!!

Lost 107 lbs and maintaining

Posted Image

mini_me_ now
on 12/11/10 2:59 pm
I think the smile says it all, its also wonderful that your making such happy and exciting memories that you can look back on and enjoy for years to come... im so pleased you had a wondeful time congrats..
Linda     5".4

6lbs under goal weight
                  Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/