VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Posting some recent...

Posting some recent pics! plus my shrinking boobies, one semi-racy...don't worry, I'm...

Mandyplus2 ..
on 1/30/11 11:33 am - GA
So I took some pics this weekend when I went shopping. Man, my perception is still REALLY skewed. On one hand I think I look too freakin skinny, but on the other I think I look sooooo F-A-T still. WTH??  I don't know, but I do think I need to lose about 10-15 more pounds of fat.

I didnt post these on the main VSG board because I feel really insecure about how I look lately. :(

Anyway! Y'all know how big my boobs have been up until recently (I can post a pic if you don't recall lol). Now they are like normal boobs. I haven't had normal sized boobs in ummm 25 years. I still fit best in a D cup because I have to squish all the side skin in the bra - you know, that overhang stuff. The plastic surgeon did say that I have a lot of extra skin under my arms (like my armpits, on the sides of my torso).

This is with a ruffle adding extra fluff!!

This is why I like standing to the side in pics - wiiiiiiiide waist - ugh

one racy pic - this is Victorias secret 36C

Miss Me size 29 jeans woot woot! I love them but didn't buy them because I want to lose more weight and don't know what size I will end up.

bebe shirt - I bought this

erggg that is my hipbone protruding on the right side of the pic

And one last fun one - went out for my 40th birthday this weekend!!

Thanks for looking!

5'8" - 40 years old

infodiva808
on 1/30/11 12:34 pm
I hope your head catches up with your body soon because you look fantastic! No one would ever believe you were once fat.

Mandyplus2 ..
on 1/30/11 8:19 pm - GA
Thank you!
 5'8" - 40 years old

sublimate
on 1/30/11 12:42 pm - San Jose, CA
The head issues are crazy huh? I have the opposite problem as you so I don't know what to tell you. In my head I am hot and thin, then I look at photos and I think the camera must be lying and I cringe when I look in the mirror.

So I avoid both because my delusion is better than my reality. Have you considered taking a break from mirrors from the neck down or photos for a while? This way you might give your head time to catch up. Just an idea...

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

Still Fawn
on 1/30/11 3:19 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
OMG I feel the same way as you! My hubby bought me a VS corset a couple weeks ago and asked to take pics of me in it and I refused because I knew I would hate it once I saw myself in it in the pics and I wanted to keep feeling sexy in it...

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Mandyplus2 ..
on 1/30/11 8:20 pm - GA
I am obsessed with staring at myself in the mirror and taking pics. I need to stop!!!
 5'8" - 40 years old

mini_me_ now
on 1/30/11 3:17 pm
well i dont think im seeing what you see, i see tiny and sure dont see 15 pounds that needs to come off...

i dont think your too skinny i think your look fantastic but you are the one that has to be happy, what is your trainer saying and your husband?

I think your lucky you look faboulous and id be proud to have your body
Linda     5".4

6lbs under goal weight
                  Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Mandyplus2 ..
on 1/30/11 8:21 pm - GA
My husband said I should lose another 15 lbs. The plastic surgeon said it would be ok. I still hold fat in my thighs and butt and some in my mid section. The problem is that it keeps coming off every where else!! grrr
 5'8" - 40 years old

Still Fawn
on 1/30/11 3:20 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
I am still jealous of your body. Just saying. I do not see what you do and think you look absolutely ******g fabulous. I wanna look like you bad enough that I am actually taking my miserable ass to the gym tomorrow... So there. Lmao

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Mandyplus2 ..
on 1/30/11 8:23 pm - GA
Ohhh I loooove lifting weights at the gym. Except for leg day. lol

I think you will really like it!
 5'8" - 40 years old