VSG Maintenance Group

Great NSV!

summer24
on 4/4/11 2:24 am, edited 4/4/11 2:25 am
So, hubby and I went out to lunch, then shopping for shoes for him and a new swimsuit for me at  Nordstrom's.  The fitting rooms are huge, so hubby goes in with me to give me his opinion as to which swimsuit he likes better.  I picked one(also the one he liked), and then we went over to some friends' house for dinner.  On the drive home, he told me that while watching me try on those bathing suits, he was thinking, "boy, she looks so good!"  and proceeded telling me what inappropriate things he was imagining all the while I kept changing!  I had to laugh.  Nothing makes me feel so good like knowing that my hubby still finds me so attractive after 26 years of marriage!  Needless to say, I know how to show my appreciation for his appreciation!
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/11 2:29 am - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Hooray for an inspired romping!!  :} 
summer24
on 4/4/11 2:40 am
I was quite cute, how he sheepishly told me about his thoughts.  It's so ironic because 3 years ago, I would NEVER have allowed him to look at me, much less in a fitting room.
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/11 2:38 am
What a wonderful NSV!  Love just gets better with age.  Have fun making all his dreams come true and I bet you look fantastic in a swimming suit.
summer24
on 4/4/11 2:41 am
Not as good a you probably do!
sam1am
on 4/5/11 1:54 am
I love that story and can really relate, being married 26 years myself!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One