VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » 8 Months Out and a ...

8 Months Out and a Baby Update

Paula622
on 4/5/11 10:13 am, edited 4/5/11 10:24 am
I'm 8 months out and feeling great.  Life is very normal now and I really don't have to think much about food anymore.  I can eat anything!  I found out a month ago that I'm pregnant, so I'm not going to get to goal anytime soon, but I'm really happy with my weight loss to this point.  I wear mostly size smalls and 4/6's.  I'm having no problem maintaining my weight (meaning I'm not losing any) to keep my doctors happy and my OB is not at all concerned about the fact that I got pregnant only 6 months out.  He said since there are no absorbtion issues to worry about and I wasn't still losing a ton of weight that it is really not a concern on his end.  Now my only concern is having to replace my maternity wardrobe which was all size XL, bummer.  Life is good!

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

Ms Shell
on 4/5/11 12:03 pm - Hawthorne, CA
Congratulations darlin =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

sassyscorpio
on 4/5/11 3:25 pm
That is great that you are feeling good. I am glad that you don't have morning sickness!

I hadn't even had WLS and my OB insisted on 100 grams of protein a day so it's really good that you can eat anything.

Congratualtions! Can't wait for updates.

band 12-29-06     revision  to sleeve  Alberto Aceves  4-29-09

I love my sleeve!!

Lost 107 lbs and maintaining

Posted Image

Donna09
on 4/6/11 1:42 pm - CA

Congratulations!