CC C.
on 8/2/23 12:53 pm
Topic: RE: Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Oh no! I hope she's doing better today!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/2/23 5:03 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16
Topic: Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Welcome to Wednesday! Our dinner dance last night was a lot of fun - lots of dancing and too much food (I could only eat about 1/4 or less). We saw people we knew and some new ones including a neighbor in the building next door.

This morning we have a guy coming to uninstall the old TV and put our newer one up with a better bracket. The old one which stopped working the other day is working again of course. But this isn't the first time we had problems with it even though we have only been here for about 2 weeks. It is an old clunky thing too, so probably best to send it away.

Possibly more beach today as it was the only place to be outside and cool yesterday.

I hope DD has a safe trip to Mexico!

Have a windy Wednesday!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/2/23 4:56 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

It will all be worth it!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/2/23 4:55 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Something was thirsty! Have a safe trip!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/2/23 4:54 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Milk bones??? LOL! When my son was about 4 or 5 he used to call himself Woofie and would sit in the dog crate or put himself on the dog run outside. He also ate Milk Bones periodically...

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/2/23 4:52 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Better safe than sorry. I hope that getting her on stronger antibiotics will resolve it.

diane S.
on 8/1/23 11:16 pm

Deer, raccoons,bears, gl

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

diane S.
on 8/1/23 11:11 pm

Late follow up.

the dog biscuit I accidentally ate was one that had been under furniture for yeats, double gross,

the guys worked late today and got lots done, I don't think they will finish tomorrow but maybe thursday.

so I continued to hide in the bedroom watching news

and being cranky. I would love if this finished tomorrow but not happening. Need to make arrangements to get my car out as I hate our ok'd clunker,

lean roast beef and Mac salad for dinner, all from hippie deli. My nrw trough, once this floor is done I can go back to reality. Layla land for now

diane s

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

ShirlAus
on 8/1/23 8:09 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Thank you xxx Thats a lovely thing to say

ShirlAus
on 8/1/23 8:08 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Oh thats hard on you all but Im glad you could calm him down.

Things have taken a turn for the worse. Our doctor isnt happy with the infection & swelling. She has requested we go to emergency. So I am here with her waiting to be taken in. Managed to get her calm enough so we could pack an overnight bag as a precaution. Shes settling now shes got me with her. Could be a long night