Back On Track Together

Groups » Back On Track Togeth... » Discussion » Jan. 5, 2020 Happy ...

Jan. 5, 2020 Happy New Year still 223 lbs.

Tri_harder
on 1/5/20 7:20 pm

I had 3 vacations and the holidays and didn't gain any weight back. I have been working hard around the house and getting to the gym. Still have 48 lbs. to get back into a lot of my clothes. I joined a new gym this year which is much nicer than my old gym. I am following my dot diet but have too many starch dots almost every day. I think that is costing me way too many calories. I need to eat 500 calories less every day or move 200 calories more and eat 300 calories less every day. Happy New Year resolution. Tri

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/14/20 12:54 pm

Happy New Year

Congratulations on maintaining.

I never could lose weight when I tried to workout more. Unfortunately the only way I can lose is to restrict type of foods and calories, and use exercise as a bonus, good for heart and muscles health.

It seams that I can eat relatively more calories when I stay away from starchy carbs. Sure, then cane be lovely, and a nice sandwich, even open faced, tasted good and helps me feel fuller at that moment, but eating bread is almost always a reason for me to stall or start gaining.

I know you need to follow good for you plan.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."