Back On Track Together

Groups » Back On Track Togeth... » Discussion » Aug. 22 new plan......

Aug. 22 new plan...dot diet and eat all day????

Tri_harder
on 8/22/20 1:24 pm, edited 8/22/20 7:14 pm

I read a tabloid at the grocery store about a woman who lost 137 lbs. by eating all day. Why not try it? I can eat a ton of food if I eat all day. However, if I eat a little every hour I can limit my calories. Over the years I have seen many dietitians and joined many diet groups. Most of them want me to eat 3 servings of protein, dairy, fruit, veggies, starch and fat each day. So I made a check off sheet with 3 "capital O's" to fill in next to each of the food group titles. I filled in the dots as I ate the corresponding food serving. I didn't write down the food...I only filled in the dot next to the category...much easier. Today I have been eating a serving of something every hour and 2 at mealtimes. I never feel like I have swallowed food no matter how much I eat. Even a huge salad with many veggies slides right through. It is 3 pm and I have filled in 11 of the 18 dots. My blood sugars have been steady. I feel good. I really hope this works.

It is 9 pm and I just ate my last fruit serving. All 18 "0s" are filled in. That is about 1650 calories. Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight. Tri