SOUTHSIDE WLS SUPPORT GROUP

With the NEW YEAR!

Jeannie A.
on 12/29/09 10:16 pm - Stockbridge, GA
Hello Friends,
I have a wonderful idea! I wanting to see if there is anyone that would like to take a mountain trip sometime around March or April.

I have gone on this kind on trip in years past. But due to the way finances were in 2009, it just did not come together. So here I am again going to try and see if there are any takers for 2010. I have found some cabins that are not really $$$$$$, and if you want a room by your self that is where the $$$$ will go up. But if you would like to share then the $$$$ will be divided by two.

If you would like to do something like this I would need to know somethings soon so that I can start working on the trip.

I do have some other friends that I have met here on OH that are planning on doing something and I know that you would have a lot of fun meeting others from all over. So just as soon as I know about how many would be intrested in going I can start looking.

Hug's
Jeannie
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1