I thought I had my mind made up to do the sleeve upcoming in March. However more I read I wonder if the switch is the better way to go. How do you decide what is best? The nurse said today that the sleeve is recommend for me as I don't have but just 10
Hello. I'm Kerri and new to the process. I'm 5'2" and weigh 225. It looks like my surgery will be in March.
I have been reading forums and having second thoughts which I brought up to my nurse today. I was thinking of maybe doing the switch ins