I am a Grammy!
Feb 19, 2010
It has been a long time since I have written my thoughts. A lot has happened since my entry. Where do I begin? My beautiful grandson was born on September 30, 2009. He was seven weeks early and weighed 3lbs 7oz. His mom developed preeclampsia so doctors decided it was time for Will to enter the world. A lot of other situations occurred that day which made the day very stressful instead of a happy one! Due to those situations,it has been a very difficult past few months. I have gained about ten pounds which I am working on at this time. I guess with all the stress, I have been eating more. I have spent a great deal of time in prayer and in the Word. Psalm 143 and Psalm 56 have been of great comfort to me. I have a list of things that I have learned these past few months:
1. my inheritance is the power of prayer.
2. People hear what the want to hear.
3. I can't change how people feel about me. If they don't like me it is their problem.
4. No one has the the right to be mean and rude to me. I thought that as a Christian, I had to be kind and nice no matter what was said or done to me. I can stand up for myself because no one has the right to be in my face
5. God protects me from all my enemies.
6. No weapon formed againist me shall prosper. per the Bible
7. How important my husband, family and extended family are. They are there when you need them.
8. How much I love being a grammy!
9. I will not allow myself to be in a situiation where someone will have power and control over me or think they do again.
10. It is ok if I wear my heart on my sleeve.
On top of all that, my husband is in Iraq working so I am at home alone. I really need to get out and do more, join a group of something. any ideas?
With God's help, I will continue to go forward and be the best grammy for Will that I can be.