Take Two...

Oct 30, 2009

Well, I was denied from my insurance company because they wanted a clear chest x-ray, so I got that and have now submitted an appeal.  I am not sure why they required that of me, but I have a good idea....right after Bev submitted my paperwork the first time I was admitted to ICU with a pretty good case of pnemonia, so I am sure when the insurance company saw that it compelled them to just make sure it was gone before they approved me.  So, I am still waiting, but I am happy to wait for what could change my life forever!  I am putting everything in Gods hands and he will do what is best for me.....no matter if I like it or not, I will learn to be at peace with whatever decision is made. 
No Worries!


About Me
Oct 22, 2008
Member Since

Friends 30

Latest Blog 18