oh, no; can't be happening!!!

Oct 15, 2010

just can't be happening; i went on thursday to get my preop lab work done and my surgeon's office called me at 10:00 AM friday morning to say i had elevated white count meaning i had infection somewhere; my urine test showed maybe a little infection but not much; so i had to rush into my local clinic to see the dr. there, and of course had to wait several hrs as i didn't have a scheduled appointment; he gave me a good exam checking for other sources of possible infection and found nothing to be causing any alarm..did put me on antibiotics for the next 3 days and will repeat lab on monday afternoon...if my white count is still elevated then my surgery that has been scheduled earlier for 10/19 will be cancelled!!!!!!!!! dear God, no...i have been waiting since february to have surgery and i thought all my ducks were in a row to go in tuesday!!  please keep this situation in your prayers

1 Comment

About Me
Ferriday, LA
Surgery Date
Mar 31, 2010
Member Since

Friends 25

Latest Blog 10