PLATEAU BUSTER DIET, YES, I THINK I HIT A PLATEAU.
Mar 04, 2009
How to break a plateau
#1 - Do this for 10 days to break a plateau
#2 - Drink 2 quarts of water a day
#3 - You must have (at least) 65 grams of protein supplement and all your vitamins/minerals Supplements each day
#4 - You may consume up to 3 oz of the following high protein foods, 5x a day
low fat cheese
plain yogurt or artificially sweetened (?)
You may also have:
sugar free popsicles
tea or coffee
sugar free soda
sugar free Jell-O
crystal light drinks
#5 - If it's not on the list, you can't have it for 10 days!!!!
#6 - Keep a food diary and try to get up to 30 mins of exercise daily
First Thing in the Morning:
16 Oz of Green Tea (Either Hot or iced with Lemon)
(1) 1/4 cup of eggbeaters with a Meat & Cheese made like an omelet. A side of A Slice of Tomato or Cottage Cheese
(2) 16 Oz of Plain Water
(3) A snack of String Cheese or a 2 pieces of Lunchmeat
(4) 16 Oz of Green Tea
Lunch: (1) A Salad of Lettuce, Kidney Beans, Cheese, Bacon Bits with Ranch or Blue Cheese
(2) Or a 3 oz of Chicken Salad with veggies on side
(3) 16 Oz of Plain Water
(4) Snack: Yogurt or Cottage Cheese
(1) 3 oz A Lean Meat ( Chick, ) with 2 oz of Cooked Green Veggie (Spinach, Kale, Broccoli or Green beans)
(2) 8 oz Green Tea, 8 oz of Water
(3) The One good Rule is you can Substitute any meal or snack with a Protein Shake.
IT REALLY WORKS THE MAGIC IS THE GREEN TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 12, 2008