Born in Montréal, Québec of Polish descent (this will explain a little for the english spelling & grammar mistakes I make as I studied in french), I am 33 years old, weigh 360lbs and 5'-8" tall. I have spent most of my life being overweight, my highest weight being 368lbs. In the last 2 years I have seen my health deteriorate dramatically, High blood pressure, Edema, Depression, Acid reflux. I also have PCOS and a touch of anemia, so in all I take 9 pills a day plus recently started taking a multi vitamin a day. This is incredible if you consider that 2 years ago I didn't take any medication at all !!!
I've done the Weight Watchers thing twice !!! and lost the 1st time some 70lbs then gained it all back and some, 2nd time wasn't as serious and didn't lose as much and gained it back not long after.
I've been with my boyfriend for a little over 6 years, he's not only my boyfriend but also my best friend and he is absolutely wonderful, we're so great together that it's SCARY !!!
I am a GIRL TOTALLY IN
1. To stop taking blood pressure meds.
2. To feel pretty.
3. To get regular periods.
4. To shop for clothes in any store I want.
5. To go for walks with my boyfriend, and be able to keep up with him. :-)
6. To go on vacation, and wear a bathing suit.
7. To wear Jeans.
8. To wear skirts for my boyfriend. :-)
9. To sit in any chair I want & not worry that I won't fit.
10. To climb up a flight of stairs without huffing & puffing.
11. To go horseback riding (never tried it).