Aug 14, 2007
I am still waiting to have my surgery!!! Everything was approved and I have clearance from my pulmonologist but on June 18th I found out I has a stomach ulcer so my surgery that was scheduled for July 3 was canceled. I then got scheduled for surgery for August 14th which is today but no go, I still have the ulcer in my stomach and am taking another round of medication to see if it clears up. If it is not gone I do not know what to do, they have some other opptions but then again I will be waiting to see if the insurance will aprove a sleeve. Please pray for me and wish me luck .
just got approval from my insurance company
Mar 06, 2007
On saturday the 3rd of March 2007 I recieved approval to have my surgery from my insurance company. Now I am just waiting for the clearance from the pulmonoligist. They think I have sleep apnea and if I do i will have to be monitored before I get clearance.