Ferretts Chewable Iron, 60 tablets by Pharmics, Inc. - Vitamin Supplement
Ferretts Chewable Iron Supplement, 60 chewable tablets (18 mg elemental iron)
- Easy Digestion
- Preferred for Bariatric Surgery
- Gluten Free
- Dye Free
- 100% of Daily Value
- Save with our Economy Shipping
- Free Shipping for Orders Over $50.00
Ferretts chewable iron supplement is a very pleasant tasting (Natural Lemon-Lime Flavored) dietary supplement that utilizes carbonyl iron. Carbonyl iron is a pure form of iron that is naturally regulated by the body, making it very gentle on the system. Ferretts chewable tablets are great for those persons that may have an iron deficiency but have difficulty swallowing pills.
- Delicious natural Lemon-Lime flavor
- No metallic after taste
- Gentle and well absorbed
- Gluten Free supplement
- No Soy, No Fish, No Lactose and No Yeast
- Ok for vegetarian, no meat product
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, Xylitol, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, chew 1 to 2 tablets daily, or as directed by your health care professional. Children under 12 years old should consult a physician. Best if taken with food and with a citrus juice. Do not exceed recommended dosage. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
WARNINGS: Products may interfere with absorption of certain antibiotics; these products should not be taken within two hours of each other.
GLUTEN AND PRESERVATIVE FREE. NO SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, ARTIFICIAL COLORS, WHEAT, CORN OR YEAST ADDED.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Ferretts Chewable Iron Supplement, 60 chewable tablets Supplement Facts
Important information you should know about carbonyl iron.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children. An accidental overdose of this product by a child can be fatal.
- Carbonyl based products may decrease the absorption of medicines. Talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking carbonyl products if you take any prescription or over-the-counter medicines.
- Talk to your doctor before taking carbonyl products if you are pregnant.
- Talk to your doctor before taking carbonyl products if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Latest Reviews See 1 review