May 28, 2014 @ 8:20 am, my first time I meet Dr. Teodor Grantcharov

zelsam
on 5/28/14 2:26 pm

I'm speechless my first time meeting with Dr. T. Grantcharov was the happiest moment in my life because I felt that his an angel that God has sent to me.  Not only him his co Dr. Mitchell Goldenberg if I spell it correctly such an awesome Dr's.  I was pretty nervous today because I don't know what to expect but Dr. T. Grantcharov and Dr. M. Goldenberg make me feel so special they have such a wonderful heart that they know how you feel inside the burden that I'm going through, so now I will just wait for his office to call me for the appointment date and time even though I have to wait for my surgery 10 to 12 months.  I was embarrass to ask him if I can have it sooner because my two kids will be graduating from grade 12 and 8 next year June 2015 I calculated the 10 months and it will end up to March 2015 if it is 12 months it will be the month of May 2015 and it's really close to my kids graduation day and I'm still not going to look good on there special day.  But don't get me wrong I'm so thankful for today just meeting both of the Dr's But I will try to give his office a call and just kind of tell them the story of my children graduating next year and I don't think there is nothing wrong of asking.

Once again thank you so much God and thank you to Dr. T. Grantcharov.

Hazel

Most Active