Living with side boobs for a while? (x-post)

misseye
on 4/8/11 9:51 pm
I had a LBL and BL done last August and am very happy overall.  I can not afford to do the arms and side boobs as early as I hoped (if ever!).  But I have a huge side boob issue.  My arms are not my favorite either, but I hate the idea of side boob popping out.  They just look so freakish to me.  So I found a couple solutions and thought i would pass them on.

First the Shapeez bra is amazing!  Seriously.  Now I have only had mine for a day, but it looks amazing on and is really comfortable.  I got the Shortee because I dont need tummy smoothing.  My back looks amazing!  And it locks in the side boob and seems not to look as bulky there.  I am going to try the tank style.  I cant get rid of all my other bras because they are very covering in the back so anything with any back showing would show the bra, but it will surely be my best bra,
www.unbelievabra.com/

Then this might sound crazy.  Mastectomy swimsuits.  Really!  They have higher necklines and more coverage in the armhole area so no side boob pop out.  Landsend carries several styles. 
www.landsend.com/ix/swimwear-swimsuits/Swim/Women/D-DD-DDD/m astectomy-suits/index.html
Dancin Girl
on 4/8/11 10:06 pm
Thanks for the post! I am definetly trying this bra. Did you find the cup size measurement accurate? Not used to measuring this way but I'm usually a C cup.
p.s-Great to see you on the board. you've been an inspiration since I was pre-op...

Consult Weight 262                    SW 250.5                               Current Weight 160

misseye
on 4/8/11 10:29 pm
I wear a 38 C (I have a large ribcage) and bought a Large C and it fits fine.  I might try a medium C on my next order because I am right on the edge between a medium and a large.

Thanks :)  Still love my sleeve and doing great over 2 years later.
Kelby F.
on 4/9/11 12:03 am - Minot, ND
Yep.. I have lovely side boobs... I have a good bra from LB, but I checked out the Shapeez website..

A MUFFING TOP BELONGS IN THE BAKERY..

haha.. Their prices seem pretty reasonable to me, too! Perhaps further down the road I'll have to try them out!!

Thanks for the tip!

~Kelby~       HW: 356 SW: 330 CW:231 GW: 175 I'm 5'6"

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

amytang81
on 4/9/11 4:05 am
VSG on 07/28/10 with
amytang81
on 4/9/11 4:07 am
VSG on 07/28/10 with
Have you ever tried a Flexee Ultimate Instant Slimmer? I tried one one and I felt that it was comfortable but not sure if I should go buy it. Here is the link I tried posting a picture of it but it did not come out so I deleted the post. 

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/intimates/shapewear/torsoback/PRD~353667/Flexees+Ultimate+Instant+Slimmer+Wear+Your+Own+Bra+Torsette.jsp

Thanks for the tips !!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 399 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views