PROTEIN POWDERS

Amanda M.
on 10/26/11 2:16 am - Scranton, IA

Good morning all,

I am new here, I had RYN surgery on 4/21/11 so 6 months out last week, 133 lbs lost so far.  I am doing okay..  I need some advice on protein powders, shakes.  I have currently been ordering from a company called BE and really like the two kinds of protein powders that I have been getting.  Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge and Peanut Butter cookie.  However both are now on back order and no one can tell me for how long.  I am afraid I am going to run out.  Being from a small town in Iowa there are not a lot of choices.  I don't want to buy something that I will end up not liking because they usually are somewhat pricey.  The way I came about the stuff I am ordering now is I just went out on a hunch and decide to order a sample pack.  Which I am willing to do again if I have to.  But if someone knows where I can get some good protein else where or samples.  I would appreciate any feed back. 

Amanda L Mohr

Live Laugh Love
KD42
on 10/26/11 8:38 am - IA
I  am  using  Premier Choc  shakes out  of  Costco  but  I  am  sure  you  are  a  long  way  from  there.  I  had  surgery 4/28/11.   I  have  not  lost  that  much  but  I  am  happy  for  6  mo.  out.
iowa_missie74
on 10/28/11 11:06 am - IA
I'm in a small town to and every so often I have to make a run to Hyvee. They have a protien shake mix that comes in tons of flavors...chocolate milk, cinnamon bun, peanut butter fudge and several others. It is $22 for a 2 pound bag or $11 for a one pound bag. The bags are black and on the front say 100% whey protien.

Most Active
Recent Topics