I have a date!!!

Damena K.
on 6/12/03 3:00 am
Final consult went grrreat!! Dr. Myrie is soooo sweet. He said we would be friends for a very long time. Well, I will officially be a loser June 26th. Really soon, 2 weeks from today...I could have had it next Friday the 20th but I was afraid I wouldn't have all my ducks in a row by then. Just wanted to let every one know when it was, I am so excited---happy---scared---nervous...I could go on but I will just have to end it there. Thanks----happy happy joy joy
Michelle H.
on 6/12/03 8:13 am
Lucky you! By this time next summer, you will be basking in the sun in your tiny little tank top and denim cutoffs! I am waiting for my date but have passed the biggest hurdle of ins approval. It is a time of mixed feelings... excitement for the new life ahead but apprehension for the changes... changes you know will be positive but life-altering. I am in the same boat. It's like jumping off the high board! I'll see you in the pool! Michelle
princessbella
on 6/12/03 3:43 pm - West Des Moines, IA
Congrats!!! Dr.Myrie is my surgeon too, I should know next Monday what my surgery date is. The dietician (terri ??) said that she had a support group that she was trying to form at Methodist, I'll have to email her to see if she has anymore info and I'll let you know! Good luck! =) ~Kelly
Dawn P.
on 6/13/03 5:48 am - Duncombe, IA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't believe you got in soo soon!!! Your are soo lucky!! Our surgery dates are EXACTLY 2 weeks apart.. (my surgeon was booked until July 10th . Wish you all the luck in the world, and I DEFINATELY want to hear from you about everything....even the bad stuff... before I go into surgery! Mine is going to be an open RNY revision from an VBG. What is yours going to be? ~~~DAwn~~~
Lisa J.
on 6/13/03 1:00 pm - Cedar Rapids, IA
That is great news. Just remember,"There ain't no mountian hight enough." Good luck, we are there for you. Lisa J/Cedar Rapids
Most Active
Recent Topics