Question for the Ladies

Steph8604
on 9/12/11 1:22 pm - Vinton, IA
I was wondering I am bigger chested and I was wondering for any of you who were before surgery did you loose any in your breast or did they stay the same?
poet_kelly
on 9/12/11 1:24 pm - OH
I don't think it would be possible to lose 100 pounds or more but not lose any from your breasts.  Mine are smaller now, which is fine with me, I didn't actually like being so big.  However, they are also super saggy now which I do not like so much.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

hlacy
on 9/12/11 1:30 pm - Chandler, AZ
I think the change in breast size really varies from person to person - some people comment on here they lose a lot, some say they don't lose much. 
"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come"           

(deactivated member)
on 9/12/11 1:42 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
"Rox in sox" pretty much describes me.  Plus, "underarm boobs"  ewwww.
Alexandra R.
on 9/12/11 4:41 pm - Naples, FL
Mine weren't HUGE but I can definitely notice a difference already, and I'm only a little over 3 months out, haha I'm actually pretty sad about it.
HW: 280 SW: 260 CW: 152 GW: 125

Joy_72
on 9/12/11 5:12 pm - Ridgeway, VA
Before surgery...I always thought my chest was small for my size..compared to others. I worried I might lose all my boobies. They did get some smaller but not as much as I had feared. No change in cup size for me. :)
~~Joy~~
mrslatch
on 9/12/11 9:03 pm - Fort Campbell, KY
I always thought my boobs were rather small for my size as well. I was never one of those big, big chested people. I think I was a 42B or something from Lane Bryant? Then I got down to a 38D at Victoria's Secret. Now I'm a 36C from VS. So I think its all relative and super strange the way things change and how sizing works as you get smaller.
Morgan  My Blog
Proud Army Wife! 

laura_vermont
on 9/12/11 9:26 pm
They're the one part of me that didn't end up super saggy.  I went from a 40D to 32C.

High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

Tonya0531
on 9/12/11 10:40 pm - Lake, MS

I have lost a good bit in that area.  Generally in the past when I dieted though it was the first place to go so I wasn't surprised.  I've gone from a 42DDD to a 36DD in less than 5 months!

Tonya
HW: 274  PreOp Diet: 271  Surgery: APRIL 25, 2011   
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
Carla M.
on 9/13/11 1:03 am
RNY on 02/21/11 with
I was hoping to lose some of mine, but I didn't. I've gone from a 44D to a 36DDD. I think it's because I didn't lose any volume and I now have some extra skin to roll into there as well. It surprised me when I got fitted what size I was! Without a bra I look flat chested, but my boobs sag down to my belly button now. I guess that, once you lift and roll and squeeze them up to where they need to be, it takes up a lot more cup room.

Most Active
Recent Topics