fiber one bars?

carriesb
on 2/17/12 1:55 pm
Has anyone tried the fiber one bars are you able to get them down ok? I'm having a problem craving sweets at night and I figure I might try those. Thanks for any answers.

SueBee01
on 2/17/12 10:26 pm - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
SF chocolate pudding works for me, now I don't even need an entire cup to satisfy me!
 Sue

grannymedic1
on 2/18/12 5:20 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12
I use Pure protein bars when I crave. I get mine at Sams club but they are available at Walmart, too. Jus****ch that you don't use them as a crutch and eat too many. I have found they have the best protein vs carbs ratio of any others. I get my fiber from fruits and veggies plus whole grains.
It is good that you are thinking of ways to deal with the cravings. My surgeon allows for protein snacks, if needed, so it kills two birda with one stone, or bar, lol. Check out other, nonfood, things you can do as well since you really do not want to rely on bars all of the time.

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

cheyenne000
on 2/18/12 8:44 am
VSG on 03/25/16
I have had the fiber one bar they taste good I try not to eat them to often due to sugar content. South beach makes a 100 cal snack bar thats pretty good has less sugar and more protein  you might try them also

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

lapowers
on 2/18/12 9:40 am - MA
There are some great 100 calorie snacks out there.  A small bag of Keebler chocolate grahams or fudge stripes works for me.  Also Skinny Cow makes this wonderful frozen pop, Chocolate Truffle, something like that.  Also cookies and cream...only 100 calories a bar.
The fiber/protein bars make me nervous. 
Most Active