Eating waaaay to much!!!

bxbeba
on 2/1/12 3:33 am - NY
Next month will be my 2 year anniversary and for the past few weeks I have been eating like crazy.  I don't know what has gotten into me and I have gained about 5 lbs already and I am getting scared.  I know what to do protein first, but am slowly going back to my old ways and eating way to many carbs.  I don't know how to stop this eating!!!!! 

katier825
on 2/1/12 3:43 am
If you aren't tracking your intake, you should. It really puts it into perspective for you. Weigh/measure your food, plan your meals, throw the crap food away. Cut way back on your carbs, be sure to get plenty of protein and fluids. You can do it!
bxbeba
on 2/1/12 3:51 am - NY
I know and thanks.  As soon as I go home the "bad" foods are going in the trash.  It's just to easy to slip back to those old ways.  And I don't want to not fit into my size 8 jeans!!!! 

TammyGirl1
on 2/1/12 3:49 am - Oakley, CA
I am right there with you! I am a little over 3 years and gained 6or so pounds over the last year but most of it last couple of months. Very scary. My only saving grace is that I work out 7 days a week.
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

ruggie
on 2/1/12 4:18 am - Sacramento, CA
Is there a new development or life situation that is stressing you, causing you to eat instead of looking at the situation, perhaps?

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

mrsfloflo
on 2/1/12 4:30 am - Grand Prairie, TX
Same thing is happening to me (eating too much) and in my case it is because of a stressful situation I am going through. I went back to old habits of eating my emotions and then just fell back in love with carbs. Not sure how you would feel about it... but I am right in the middle of doing the 5 day pouch test. It's been a bit difficult, but I already feel much better and am giving myself this time to get the right foods, get in the right frame of mind and disciplining myself to handle my stress in healthier ways.

www.5daypouchtest.com for more info...

"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

bxbeba
on 2/1/12 4:44 am - NY
Nothing has really changed in my life, think I am just getting bored with eating all the protein and honestly missing some of the "comfort" food.  I know what I have to do and I really have to get my mind back into this - I worked to hard for my sleeve not to work for me anymore. 

Thanks everyone for your support - I needed this input.  Being alone at home (I'm a widow) and family not really understanding it's feels comforting to hear the words of other's from this site.

Georgie Mayhem
on 2/1/12 8:23 am - New Zealand
Just saw your ticker with 1 lb to go.
Awesome well done

Nevada-Fluffy
on 2/1/12 9:08 am - Henderson, NV
And how about trying that 5 day sleeve test to get your system cleared of the carbs?  Maybe that will put your head/tummy back in line??
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 399 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views