What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 3/9/15 10:05 pm, edited 3/9/15 10:44 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Hey-o!  I hope this morning finds everyone in good health and good spirits.  LOL  I've been feeling kind of yucky and run down these last couple of days, so instead of *****ing and moaning, I'm going to fake it 'til I make it!  On a positive note, I went to bed early last night, I was on time (with several minutes to spare) for work this morning, I have a packed lunch/snacks so I don't have to scramble and I'm wearing my kick-ass booties that I love because they make me feel sassy.

In the spirit of positive affirmations (I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.  LOLOL  I'm dating myself with that one!) tell me something that's making you feel good today.  It doesn't have to be earth shattering; I was happy to be on time for work for goodness sake!

B:  Click Mocha.

S: Millville dark chocolate peanut butter protein bar

L:  Buffalo chicken salad, pork rinds and a cheese stick

D:  tuna melt (tuna pouch on a slice of butterbread topped with an ounce of sharp cheddar all melty)

TOTALS:  Cals:  846  Protein:  85  Carbs:  50  Fat:  41

Have a great day!

AnnyBananny
on 3/9/15 10:15 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Hmmm....what is making me feel good today? All the love I've been getting the last 2.5 weeks from staff and library customers who are sad to see me go...what's sort of weird and braggy - but it feels good to know I'll be missed LOL.

I'm down to three days at work - eeeeek!

Time since surgery: 11+ months

B: ham and egg cup, greek yogurt tube, granola thin

S: coffee + creamer, L&F + PB2 (4EVR)

L: ? I'm taking my replacement out to lunch, she's been my assistant manager and soooo excited that she's gotten the manager position!

S: turkey sticks, Babybel Light, apple slices

D: TJ's turkey meatballs with sauce and some mozz, I'm obsessed with these meatballs lately and could probably eat them for lunch and dinner every day and not bat an eye

S: SkinnyPop and Yasso Bar

TOTALS (w/o lunch): Calories 1030, Protein 85, Carbs 88, Fat 40

V/W: started

E: It's BodyPump night!!!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AngryViking
on 3/9/15 10:19 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Wow, 3 days left!  Do you think you will see any current patrons or coworkers again in your new position?

mamata2
on 3/9/15 10:30 pm

AV, if you are dating yourself then I am dated too!  I loved that sketch.  I hope you feel better soon.  Anny,  Wow only 3 more days!  I love when organizations promote from within. 

Hmm.. trying to be positive.  I am happy I have a job (however horrible it may be) and I am happy the scale didn't go up this morning :)  That's as positive as I get.  My daughter is home sick due to feeling like a truck hit her and she has a sore throat which means I am at home this morning.  I am missing a meeting that my boss will have to take over for me and he will not be happy.  I have missed a fair amount of work in the past 3 months due to illness (my own and my children) and he is getting pretty annoyed with me.  I do understand.

Time since surgery: 8 months

B: SF latte with almond milk and toast with pb

S: Egg and sausage

L: Chicken sausage

S: Quest bar

D: Unknown

W/V: Started

E: Swim/bike

Have a great day all!

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/15 11:03 pm

Good morning I hope you feel better AK. Going to bed early is a great thing. I actually slept through the night which is something I never do.

I will say I am very excited. I made the decision I am going to be an author of children's books. I have been wanting to do this for a long time I was too scared to share any of my work. So I am going to do it. I am not going to try. I am going to do it. I am going to a writers conference in May.

I love to listen to all different kinds of music. It makes me smile. 

B:Hard boiled eggs 24 oz of coffee for eggs

S:Yogurt

L:Chinese food. Not sure what I will get something healthy of course. 

D:Stuffed peppers with ground turkey in the crock pot

Have a great day

AngryViking
on 3/9/15 11:12 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Wow, that is super exciting!  Do you have stories in mind already?

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/15 11:15 pm

I do. I have a ton of them. I haven't touched them in years. I am going to sit down next week and go through them. I know it is going to be hard. So was my decision to have WLS. So I am going to do it. I am trying to be positive.

Nurseihs
on 3/9/15 11:41 pm - Latrobe, PA

I'm 3 weeks out and had to go for blood work this morning. I'm so happyabout the fact they were able to draw my blood without any trouble. Usually they dig around and hurt me or they go for the back of my hand. This is a first for me in over 20 years! Also this is day 2 that I am back at the gym. Yesterday I walked the treadmill and did it slow but had a few pains in my incisional areas mainly right side. Today I did the treadmill without and pain and did it on a slight incline!

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/15 11:46 pm

That is great for three weeks out. Congratulations. 

Nurseihs
on 3/9/15 11:53 pm - Latrobe, PA

Thank so much!

Not sure of my menu

breakfast -vanilla shake

lunch ?

supper- ham n bean soup purée  with added protein powder.

Most Active
Recent Topics