Where are all the August 2005 WLSers???????

conclusion
on 7/27/07 11:00 am - Saint Paul, MN
Im here I have not been here but august is here and this will be my two yrs since i lost the weight and in those two yrs i have had alot change besides my weight.
JackieBel
on 7/28/07 1:53 am - McAllen, TX
Good luck with the Brazilian plastic surgery. I still need to lose about 30 lbs. before I look into getting my twins lifted and a tummy tuck. JackieBel
just jenni
on 11/15/07 10:43 am - Gateway to the Redwoods, CA
I'm here to...I just hang out on the DS board more. I check here occassionally though. Jenni
TexasCyclone
on 2/26/08 9:14 am - Irving, TX
I haven't seen too many men here, but I would like to throw in a little male perspective and ask some questions. I had my surgery the week before Hurricane Katrina. I have lost 195 pounds since. I went to visit a plastic surgeon yesterday for the first time. He said that the panniculectomy would only be covered by insurance, but I have seen pictures of this. It doesn't look that appealing to me. It only takes care of a small part of the problem from what I can tell. I would appreciate anyone's insight in this area. Also, I see a lot of people with a goal weight in the mid 100s. My doctor told me that I won't be any lower than 250 pounds because of my bone and muscle structure. She said that anything lower than that would make me look sickly. I played football at 210, and I was always hoping to get back to that level. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks! Brian
Most Active
Recent Topics