I'm home

msrare1
on 9/24/09 12:31 am - Chicago, IL
RNY on 09/28/09 with
Congrats!!! I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Contiue to post as you can! Don't forget to sip sip sip!

ItsMoiRach
on 9/24/09 3:55 am - Aurora, CO
Well today is MUCH easier than yesterday.  I was able to drink my whole 8 oz of protein shake.  I have 1/4 of my 20 oz water bottle down.    I have taken 2 tsp of my Lortab and not feeling any pain.  

I woke up dehydrated and decided I am going to set an alarm every 2 hours during the night to wake up and take a few sips of water

I am about to go get some chicken soup and strain it and drink the broth.  

:)   

I can't wait until I am on the pureed stage....Liquids are fun and everything...but I miss texture :)

msws629
on 9/24/09 4:12 am

Glad to hear you are doing well!! I came home today and sip, sip, sipping water, broth at this time.

shaba68
on 9/25/09 10:28 am - Middleburgh, NY
I had my surgery Monday afternoon and made it home yesterday afternoon.  Feeling SO much better being in my own place.  Monday night was really rough but each day I'm feeling stronger and in less pain.  Working hard at getting all the fluids.  Haven't been feeling hungry at all but trying to keep up my broth intake too.  Funny thing - yesterday morning before leaving the hospital someone on the floor was getting bacon for breakfast.  Both my roommate and I smelled it at the same time and both of us got so nauseous!  Even seeing food commercials have made me nauseous at times.  Wonder if that will change soon!  Well glad everyone is doing well!
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/09 9:02 pm
Congrats and welcome home. Please whatever you do, sip, sip and walk, walk.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 938 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1234 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1787 views