DIVA'S Wedding Attire

happy girl
on 5/16/08 7:55 pm - Pensacola, FL

HIGHJACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tappin' my toe here in Toney, AL! You have some updating you lady!  Please PM about your M.D. appointment! I love ya & am CONCERNED about ya!  BTW...your favorite "Man on the side" ...his birthday is today!  He is a sexy 43! 

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/08 9:38 pm - Midland City, AL
Jackie, Tell Mark errr Tim HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  I would keep an eye on that JuJu.  She keeps getting dresses with splits up to "there" and tops cut down to "there" .  I think she is trying to steal your MAN  
Donna B.
on 5/16/08 2:16 am - Pell City, AL
Hey Donna.     If you don't have anybody to ride and stay with...let me know...you know I am "ol' faithful"   LOL......Talk to you soon!    Love ya!!

Because of HIM,
  Donna

Donna B.
on 5/16/08 2:21 am - Pell City, AL
I don't know what happened to my first post...but call me if you need a companion!!    I am willing!!   Love ya!     Donna

Because of HIM,
  Donna

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/08 11:42 am - Midland City, AL
Looks like Donna T and Donna B went shopping for wedding attire.  Lookie here at them donnas.gif picture by firefly58
Randall Culpepper
on 5/15/08 11:24 pm - Guntersville, AL
Ya'll are a mess.  No toilet paper or duct tape!  HEHEHEHEHE  Lawd have mercy ya'll crack me up!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Little-Ladybug
on 5/16/08 12:03 am - Chatom, AL
Didn't we do a good job finding dresses for the big day.  My only concern is that everyone will be looking at the three beauties and not even notice Lucy and Randall!!!  Oh well there is a price we all must pay and this is our debt to society.  If you got it show it off!!!  Thanks from Juju, Ellen and Debbie (Ladybug) to our fashion consultant Gwen!!!
  ladybugline.gif picture by firefly58
       http://jimmyanddebbieroberts.com/               
EJFROG2006
on 5/16/08 4:49 am - AL
We are soooooooooo Beautiful! Thanks Gwen fo helping us. The dresses are to die FOR! We like to show off all we can, but will the church let us come in?????  Ellen

weeds.gif picture by firefly58

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/08 5:11 am - Midland City, AL
Talk about SHOW OFFS, here you go again with the fashion parade.  I turned my back and dang if the three of you didn't change dresses AGAIN divas.gif picture by firefly58
EJFROG2006
on 5/16/08 5:18 am - AL
OH MY ! THE GREEN one IS ME! Just the right Color! Little of the back showing very Cute and sexy!

weeds.gif picture by firefly58

Most Active