October Get Together GULF SHORES!!!

Julie C.
on 6/12/07 12:10 pm - Gulf Shores, AL

Come one.. come all!!! October 13th to Gulf Shores Alabama!! This will be an old fashion camp out at my house!! For those wishing to stay 2 nights or that can you may drive in on Friday night as well. And we can Shrimp Fest on Friday night The 13th is on a Saturday. Shrimp Fest will be on the public beach with live music and fun. Tickets are free. (food and drink are sold as well as all sorts of shopping items!) I thought this would be a good time to have it as Shrimp Fest is fun for all Website for Shrimp Fest:http://www.nationalshrimpfestival.com/music.htm We will camp out on Saturday night with a weiner roast, marshmellows and any dishes you might want to whip up!! There will be music and of course lots of talk! I do have plenty of room in the sitting room and florida room for sleeping bags and tents can be put up in the backyard or sideyard. My kids will probably be out there camping as well! And the neighbor's son! I hope you can all come and enjoy the fun!! R.S.V.P by PM me!! I hope you come.. bring the kids and enjoy yourselves!! I have 2 bathrooms and we can make due with what we have!! I also have a pool table if the men wish to play or the kids. Everyone is WELCOME!!!  Hope you get to come fellowship with us!!!  (Hugs)

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT TOMMORROW, GOD IS ALREADY THERE!"
JULIE 
Certified OH Support Group Leader - Weigh Down (Baldwin County)
 RNY 1/17/06

Randall Culpepper
on 6/12/07 12:26 pm - Guntersville, AL
Luverne and Gulf Shores!!  We gonna be rocking! Love ya! See ya soon.
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Julie C.
on 6/12/07 12:33 pm - Gulf Shores, AL
Hope the date is good for you, Randall!!!  I chose October for the weather (camping out during HOT weather is not wise!) And for Shrimp Fest!!  We will have a GREAT time! (hugs)

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT TOMMORROW, GOD IS ALREADY THERE!"
JULIE 
Certified OH Support Group Leader - Weigh Down (Baldwin County)
 RNY 1/17/06

Bill G.
on 6/13/07 1:24 am - Pelham, AL
Would love to come and I hope you do come over to pc and spend the day or 2 with us but do'nt know about the maze  lol                                                         Bill
Bill
Most Active