Conejo Valley (Thousand Oaks area) Support Groups?

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/11 2:14 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
I go to 24
NursieGirl
on 5/2/11 2:16 pm
Me too, but the one on Madera.

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/11 2:21 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
That's the one I go to. We will have to meet up one day soon. I'm in the midst of severe left shoulder pain. The band is indirectly putting pressure on my spinal column.I haven't been to the gym for over 2 weeks.

When do you usually go ? I'd like to work out with you one day.

NursieGirl
on 5/2/11 2:25 pm
What a coincidence!  I haven't been for two weeks.  My back pain has been really bad and school is a ***** but I'm going to try and go tomorrow.  I tend to go at strange times, because of my odd schedule.  Once I'm working regularly, I should have a better schedule down and we can work out together!  I'm planning to go quite a bit as long as my back's ok because I want to get strong before having my plastics in June.  I'm so sorry you're going through all this pain.  Where are you in the help-me-finally-get-rid-of-the-crapband fight?

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/11 2:31 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
I'll be switching to Kaiser on July 1 ST. I have no idea where they will send me for the classes. I think I'll be picking Kaiser Woodland Hills.

Where do you attend school ? My daughter will be attending Cal Lu this fall. She is currently at Moorpark.
NursieGirl
on 5/2/11 2:34 pm
I actually go to Cal State Channel Islands and commute to Camarillo.... but only for another eighteen days!

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/11 2:37 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
So you're graduating.....CONGRATULATIONS.
NursieGirl
on 5/2/11 2:41 pm
Thank you so much!  Yup, finally graduating summ *** laude with my BS in nursing and BA in Spanish with a minor in psychology.  I'm excited to finally be done!

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/11 2:44 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
That is so exciting.
Lets touch base about the gym soon. DH is going to bed which means I'm getting kicked off the computer. Grrrrr.

See ya soon.
NursieGirl
on 5/2/11 2:46 pm
Mk, sweet dreams Lady!

Most Active