tummy tuck post surgery with kaiser?

Michelle C.
on 12/17/11 12:48 am - Oakley, CA

I think it depends on which Kaiser you go through.  I have a friend that lost 100lbs on her own & her stomach hung down to almost her knee and she was getting rashes and infections.  Her doctor documented her case with pictures.  Kasier did a full anchor tummy tuck.  It took 18 months for her to get a surgery date after getting the approval.  

From what my doctor told me if it is medically necessary due to rashes etc. then they will approve it.   I also believe you have to have a doctor that is willing to do the fight.   My own personal opinion is the psychological impact of having to deal with the hanging skin should be enough reason to cover the surgery.   With that being said, I would rather deal with the extra skin & wearing body shapers than be over 300lbs any day. 

HW 315/SW 260/CW 164/GW 160

kkimberly2004
on 12/17/11 5:36 am - Bellflower, CA
VSG on 11/23/10 with
 lol I hear yah! Thank you very much!
Gus H.
on 12/29/11 9:33 am - La Puente, CA
I've been approved....For the panni only but honey, I need the entire **** to come off! LOL
kkimberly2004
on 12/29/11 10:29 am - Bellflower, CA
VSG on 11/23/10 with
 bawhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I hear you!!!!!!
Lee ~
on 1/6/12 1:08 am - CA
 I've been a vegan for a lot of my adult life and understand all of the reasons for wanting to do so.  That said, I don't think that I could take the weight off after VSG without the protein to keep me healthy.  You might find yourself willing to think about what you might do short term to drop the weight, then find a good Bariatric nutritionist to help you formulate a plan to keep it off in a healthy way.  Zone bars are not going to help you in achieving the body you want to live in when you're in your 60's like me.  Please pay attention to your nutrition so that you'll have a full vibrant life.

I just had plastics with Dr. Sauceda in Mexico. He's much cheaper than kaiser!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

kkimberly2004
on 1/6/12 12:12 pm - Bellflower, CA
VSG on 11/23/10 with
 Your right, but there are a lot of other sources of protien besides getting it from animal products. 
kkimberly2004
on 2/9/12 2:44 pm - Bellflower, CA
VSG on 11/23/10 with
 You are so right and I knew that, really I did. I stopped the zone bars, cashews and the Arizona ice teas. It's been like a couple of weeks or more and I'm fine without them I really missed my teas initially, but I have adapted to my substitutions. There are many, many ways to get pretein without getting it from an animal. I will remain vegan for the rest of my life. It's so much more than the food, which I'm sureyou know. Thank you for caring ebough to respond to my post. bye..
haparnumela
on 2/9/12 2:07 pm
This is a great article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work. I was greatly interested with what you have shared and posted with us. Thanks for this anyway.

fat grafting breast

Most Active