OT - about our progress (xpost, if I knew how to do it)

zuzupetals2u2
on 6/22/11 8:44 am - Sedona, AZ
this might be a little OT but I was just reading an article in a doctor's office about a small camper van sized RV (by ROADTREK.com) that looked so interesting even tho I never considered myself the RV kind of person ever. I don't camp and to me not having room service is roughing it but this article made be think twice. It's not by Dodge but by CHEVY. Check it out! You can even rent them. Anyway for what it is worth I am glad to hear you are alive and well. If you still are coming to Phoenix I hope to come! Let me know! You calamities remind me of the Lucy show- did you ever see the one about the really long motorhome? lol

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

vitalady
on 6/22/11 11:37 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
You don't even have to "splain, Lucy. We ARE the epitome of that "Long Yellow Trailer" movie!

We were in Phx about May 3,5, 10, in there.

I think you're talking a Class B. A is the big luxurious Rock Star bus thing. Half million bucks. Class B is a BIG van conversion. But you can see it is a van. Class C started out like a van or panel, and the "house" is on the back and over the cab. They can be quite large and luxurious, but the outside appearance is different. All of those have the running gear attached to the house.

We are a 5th wheel, pix on my site. It is a trailer, but hooks to the center of the bed of the truck, so it doesn't sway, and it pivots 88 degrees (or so it says on the corner of our rig), so earlier to turn, back and so on.

Travel trailer hooks to the back end of anything strong enough to pull it. Got a small car? Get a small one. They sway, which is why I don't care for them, even with extra sway bars.

Then various folding trailers, hard sides, soft sides, combos down to tent trailers.

I'm almost like you, but I don't need room service. I need my bed. My bathroom, with my toothbrush in place and my various "magic potions" in my shower. MY shower. I want things in MY fridge. I've got a fireplace and 2 flat screen TV's I don't need. I need a desk and technically, we need to rack part of it. We took our the recliners - like we ever reclined! - and did strap them for give-aways.

I was eyeballing a big Class B, much like what you saw today, and wondering if we had one, would it do? Is there a bathroom in there? And then, would we be towing a cargo trailer?

After my son's chewing out, I've truly wondered A LOT.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

(deactivated member)
on 6/22/11 8:48 am - Beverly, NJ
From one of your brand new fans (I just placed my first order yesterday) I applaude you!  You really are amazing people and I am so glad I took everyones suggestions to follow your schedule and purchase from you.

I'm glad Don is ok, I need you guys around for all of my post op supplement questions.  

I can't wait to be post-op and have the oppurtunity to meet you on your next tour.  Take care and heres a HUGE cyber hug!  *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~HUG~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
vitalady
on 6/22/11 11:41 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Tell Dr. G hi and come out and meet us in.......... Clarksboro, NJ? And then we go NE from there, if Don is up to it.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/11 1:28 am - Beverly, NJ
I'm trying to talk my mom into coming with me to Clarksboro because my car won't make it up the street right now.  I would love to meet the people everyone on here loves so much! 

I'll tell Dr. G!  He is fabulous.  I saw him yesterday and of course I'll see him again for my surgery on the 11th :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 381 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 831 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views