MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Mrs_Beach
on 4/9/12 9:39 am - IA
I have found, that although, Dr. Strand is not an Iowa physician, he is based in Sioux Falls, SD and accepts Iowa Medicaid. I see him tomorrow for my consult, and it is required of him that you attend the seminar, and follow through with a dietician. I have met him once already and he seems like a very good doctor.
lisherman
on 4/5/09 11:40 pm - sioux city, IA
i live in sioux  city ia and i found dr mcbride down in omaha, she wwill doing my surgery next month, so far from her first impression she is a great person and her staff is great also.  you have to first sit through one of her seminars fillout there info packet sendin with insurance card. with medicaid you have to have your family dr monitor your weight for 6 months, then see phycologist, my dr sent me to a therapist, that was the wrong one, i saw dr baker in soiux city  when you get all that done send mcbride your packet, dr file for the last 2 years years, and results from psychologist, thenyou normally get a answer in about 2 weeks.

i hope this helps anyone, this was my experience with using medicaid to get my surgery done, i wish someine had told me the steps wheni started, i think i would have had it done a long time ago.
Most Active
Recent Topics