MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

M. Bates
on 8/8/10 2:11 am
Dr Eagon from Barnes Jewish Hospital in St Louis takes both medicare and medicaid..
M. Bates
on 8/8/10 2:13 am
So does Dr Price from St Lukes surgical weight loss in Kansas City Missouri.
becky_boo
on 12/28/10 7:27 am
Dr Hornbostel out of Sedalia Missouri does!!!!!!!!!!!! his number is 1-660-827-0423.......he is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lilfatgirlfrommissouri
on 4/18/11 12:07 am, edited 4/18/11 4:04 am - MO

Their is a wls program @ Washington university - Barns hospital in st louis that accepts medicade and medicare, they are a center of excellence as well. Their website is  www.weightlosssurgery.wustl.edu  and the phone number is 314.454.8877
:)

lilfatgirlfrommissouri
on 4/18/11 4:02 am - MO
kristinamariejudy
on 10/11/11 5:33 am, edited 10/11/11 5:35 am - camden pt , MO
missouri bariatric at university in coumbia mo!! im on medicare they were the only place i could find to do it. archana ramaswamy and severalo other surgeons are available.
Monicalost200
on 6/15/12 11:14 am - Kansas City, MO
I'm in kansas city and need a panniculectomy. I have medicare and missouri healthnet. Anyone know surgeons near kansas city? Preferrably that takes both my ins. but even if they just take one I may be able to get help with the rest. 
jolynda32
on 1/9/13 5:31 pm - abilene, TX

my bmi is a 48 i need the help loosing the weight so i can be healthy for myself and my daughter the gym and dieting alone are not working anymore please help me

grneyedlady_71
on 8/11/13 4:44 am - Saint Joseph , MO

Dr, Wanda Kaniewski and Dr. S accept Mo medicade Office Hours:

Monday thru Friday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

(913) 322-7401 phone
(913) 322-7410 fax      

The Institute for Advanced Bariatric Surgery @ MISH

11217 Lakeview Avenue
Lenexa, Kansas 66219

Shyvone225
on 3/10/14 6:10 am

Hi 

Hope this helps...

Yes MO Bariatric Services does accept Medicaid thru certain plans MO Care MO healthnet and MO homestate...

You must complete an online seminar or office visit seminar to even be scheduled for an appt...

The online is the one I did and you will have to take a 12 question quiz upon completion of the video...

You will need to print out all the papers that show up in blue links after the quiz and someone will call you from there office to schedule your appt..

#take seminar online before even calling save yourself time...

I have been on this journey a very long time for about 10 years now and I am glad to say I am long overdue...

ALSO... the Blue Valley Surgical Team accepts Medicaid and will process you so quick you wont believe it but we aware they will tell you that medicaid will only cover the lapband which is NOT TRUE.... 

I went did appt they were extremely nice, they sent my paper work in and said that it takes 2-8 weeks for approval in about 2 weeks i had my denial letter but only because they miss some paper work...which says to me that they work pretty quickly and if all my papers were in I would have been on my way getting the lapband even though i wanted the gastric...at this point i would have settled...but the Lord knows because when i called to find out why I had been denied she told me i was missing a few papers was all...but my curiosity got the better of me so i asked about other procedures and lo and behold yes all are done as long as medically neccessary

Most Active
Recent Topics