Woot 2 yrs out w/pics but also serious question

Carole1974
on 8/11/13 12:01 pm - Welland, Canada
Nope no tummy tuck and thank you very much

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

wants2Bfitagain
on 8/11/13 12:27 pm
You do look amazing and hard work pays off. Google the normal side effects of steroid now add ulcers, digestion issues, rectal bleeding, acne, facial hair growth, deeper voice, rage, sure man attention is great now but imo that will change with steroids. Had a family member seriously damage his body and became addicted to using. He's now unemployed and lost his family why start something that is harmful and causes not problems than good

Referral-April 20th  Orientation- June 12th Windsor
NP- July 23, Nut Class Aug 7th SW Aug 9th DR Aug 14th
2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th
Surgery Nov 6th Dr. Hagen HRRH

Carole1974
on 8/12/13 12:30 am - Welland, Canada
Hi Ty I have decided to keep working out naturally I was just wondering about it I'm to the point I want more out of my body but not like that (with roid use) I worked really hard to get were I'm now so just gonna keep going. I don't want all those side effects ugh

wants2Bfitagain
on 8/12/13 1:47 am
Best news all day!!!!

Referral-April 20th  Orientation- June 12th Windsor
NP- July 23, Nut Class Aug 7th SW Aug 9th DR Aug 14th
2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th
Surgery Nov 6th Dr. Hagen HRRH

DeidreB
on 8/11/13 10:35 pm

You look buff!  The previous post made me wonder about addiction transfer i.e. food to steroids.  Glad you are being careful and doing as much research as you can.

Congratulations on all that you have accomplished in the last 2 years.

Deidre

Carole1974
on 8/12/13 12:37 am - Welland, Canada
Thank you Lol yes I went from food addiction to gym addiction and I just wanted more results but don't want to do it that way now

Tanya T.
on 8/13/13 5:05 am

You look amazing my friend!!  You were beautiful before and still are now.  I remember our journey as if it was yesterday the waiting, appointments and traveling back and forth together.

Congratulations on all your success!!! I just signed up for the Run or Dye 5K in Niagara Falls so amazing how far we have come over the past 2 years.

Tanya

Most Active
Recent Topics