What are you doing/eating today ( Tuesday)

Patm
on 11/24/14 10:14 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Work today and possibly baking tonight. Having the baking in the house is not great but managing not to eat it. Just makes me want to eat too much of things I can eat. Talk about mind games. Swimming at lunch today.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l ham and pea/lentil soup, yogurt

s simply bar

d pork tenderloiin, salad, carrot

s  sf chocolate pudding

cal 893, carb 82.8, prot 84.2

birdiegirl
on 11/25/14 2:09 am

Pat I absolutely cannot have treats in the house.  My second year post op I figured I was OK to do some baking....well that worked out really well for me....had to re-bake everything a week before Christmas.  I have no control...most of the time..lol

Patm
on 11/25/14 2:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

That made me laugh out loud. I am thinking of doing the rest of it Friday then getting rid of it Saturday. Less stress on my not great will power

ArleneAnne
on 11/25/14 12:11 am - Oakville, Canada

Morning

Thought that we were going to blow away last night ..... we are on the fourth floor of a four floor high condo building, and I swear that I could hear things on the roof  about to take off !!! ..... and the windows were rattling way to much for comfort for me ! ...... it is a little less windy today and my husband and I have been out on our balcony trying to clean up the last of our vegetable garden .... I will admit that I was sort of hoping that with wind would blow away all of it last night...but NO luck !!!

I will NOT bore you with what I am eating today .... it is the same old same !!!!

My only comment is that this morning is that I have started the "New and Improved" Boost ..... well .... as per usual .... in my Humble opinion .... it is anything BUT improved ......  before it has a wonderful creamy texture that shook with the protein powder into a WONDERFUL shake ..... now it is about the consistancy of skim milk ..... tastes totally bland .... and it difficult as (@_#*&) to sip .... the other was WONDERFUL ..... I HATE new and improved anything !!!!!!

Just think.....one week from today ..... I will be in surgery ..... I CAN NOT WAIT !!!!

Can_Lil_Saint
on 11/25/14 1:32 am - Georgetown, Canada

I am having the following:

B-Opti in 1L of water

L-Opti in 1L of water

S-Opti in 1L of water

I am sure that I am going to get giggled at or empathized with tonight at the Brampton Support Group LOL, but 6 more days until I am on the losers bench!

birdiegirl
on 11/25/14 2:11 am

Lil Saint - that's a lot of water!  Good to get used to

birdiegirl
on 11/25/14 2:10 am, edited 11/25/14 2:10 am

ArleneAnne

You are doing great...hang in there

Zizzler
on 11/25/14 9:09 am

honeycrisp apples are awesome!

Zizzler
on 11/25/14 9:17 am

Really need to hit the gym tomorrow, it has been a few days since my last workout, it always calms me down.  Making homemade broth in my crockpot using cooking scraps I froze, this one will be a chicken/beef combo.

14.7 weeks post op

b - premier protein shake

s - plain greek yogurt with a little vanilla, sucralose, mixed frozen fruit

l - 4 ribs, a tablespoon of garlic mashed potato

d - 3 baked chicken wings with frank red hot sauce, a little sour cream

s - cream of mushroom soup

all vits and water

Most Active
Recent Topics