What are your eating/doing today? (Saturday)

Karen M.
on 8/22/15 7:05 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning sunshine :)

Glad to hear you found a little peace, Z.

Missed posting yesterday - had a little sleep in (I've taken a 4 day weekend starting yesterday), got busy/lazy around the house and had to go to a funeral in the afternoon unfortunately. Andrew's oldest and her boyfriend came for dinner (I absolutely adore that girl), not much else. Have a hair appointment at 3 today, will likely go for a pedicure before that. Cuz sometimes it's all about me me me me me. ;)

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day - (maybe 4)

B - Premier protein shake (vanilla)

S - 1 scrambled egg with swiss cheese and red onion, sliced tomatoes

L - ham/swiss/pickle roll-ups (2), deli mustard for dipping, a couple of cucumber slices

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - BBQ burger all the fixings no bun (smothered burger), a few cucumber slices

S - not sure yet

Have a wonderful Saturday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 8/22/15 7:45 am

Thanks again for your message Karen, very kind of you.

Karen M.
on 8/22/15 7:50 am - Mississauga, Canada

No need for thanks - that's what friends do. xo

Karen

Blueiiis
on 8/22/15 7:16 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Hi Zizzler! today is a busy day for me, going to the CNE than Blue Rodeo concert this evening -- love them! I have been slacking off tracking my intake lately and feel a little less in control.  I really dislike that feeling! i feel like I am more able to make bad choices now a year out.... So time to smarten up!! Lol

B - 1 small protein pancake, less than a tsp of Becel, 2 slices of Costco bacon

S - Source Greek choc/vanilla yogurt

L - 1 light rye, ryvita with 2 slices Classic chicken deli slice (I don't know the stats on that as its from the deli, but hoping its protein rich), cube of marble cheddar and 1 olive.

S - not sure. Am packing a protein bar so will likely have that over the course of the afternoon/evening. 

D - ???? Wth can I eat at the ex? lol.  Worst comes to worst I will get a slice of pizza and eat the cheese/toppings off it.  

And a couple of vodka/waters at the concert.  Yahoo!!! Have a good one!

Zizzler
on 8/22/15 7:35 am

I love Blue Rodeo too, hope you have an awesome time.  I hear you about the ex food, the pizza idea is a good one.  One thing I have done is buy a hot dog or burger and just eat the inside of it and not the bun.  Have an great time!

Patm
on 8/22/15 7:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I went to the CNE yesterday afternoon. We ate in the food building where I found Mr Greek. A salad with a stick of chicken. I thought that was pretty great considering the crap food all around me

Karen M.
on 8/22/15 7:57 am - Mississauga, Canada

OMG, that is one of my favourite things to eat. I hope you had a generous dollop of tzatziki with that!

The news reports on the CNE food this year has mostly been grossing me out but... I have to admit, I've been fantasizing about deep-fried poutine. Mashed potatoes and cheese curds deep-fried, with gravy for dipping. Good lord, it's a freakin' heart attack on a plate. LOL!

Karen

Patm
on 8/22/15 12:05 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

The smell of all the food actually made me little sick. We were going to be bad and have an small soft icecream but refused to pay over $4.00 for it

Patm
on 8/22/15 8:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Zizzler. Glad you are feeling a little better. Great concert by America last night. Also the band Abrams. I had never hear them and liked their music.

Today must put up our tent which was put away wet on Thursday. Yesterday didn't work out.

I need to do some food shopping but will probably bike to the store for a few things

b 1 egg , 2 sl bacon

l deli turkey in lettuce wrap, yogurt

s cherries

d shrimp, salad

s cheese and crackers

cal 1027 carb 60, prot 62

Zizzler
on 8/22/15 8:16 am

Have a nice bike ride, looks like a beautiful day out.

Most Active
Recent Topics